Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Angels All Around Us

My second book to review is titled "God Gave Us Angels" by Lisa Tawn Bergren.  When I was first looking through the Blogging for books website I didn't quite know what I wanted to get.  Then I saw this book.  My daughter and I had recently been discussing Angels and I couldn't answer all her questions. I was a little skeptical about what this book might teach, but it is right on the nose lined up with the BIBLE.   She absolutely adores the book.  We love to read and when I gave her this book you would have thought I just took her to Toys R Us.  The rest of the review will be in her perspective since it is a child's book. However, parents, if you are looking for a book to give your child that will explain Angels in words you just can't come up with, this is your #1 book to get! We can't wait to get the other books in this series.

Jordan's (My 6 yr old daughter) Review: I think Angels are important because they protect us and keep our home safe.  And they mean so much to us.  That is what I learned from the book.  I loved the book! I want to get more!

Talk to you later- AJ & Jordan

Author Bio: Lisa T. Bergren is the author of over forty books, with nearly two million copies sold. Her work includes children’s books, historical and contemporary fiction, women’s nonfiction, and gift books. A freelance writer and editor, Lisa lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado. She and her husband, Tim, are the parents of three children. - See more at: http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/author-spotlight.php?authorid=2093#sthash.sOPW2ZTi.dpuf



 "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment